- Warranty - 3 Month
- Replacement - 5 DAY REPLACEMENT
- Payment Option - COD / Cash on Delivery Available
About This Product:
- Fun Selfies ➤ you take amazing selfies and group photos both indoors and outdoors using the detachable bluetooth remote selfie stick which works up to 32 feet and the selfie stick is extendable up to 70 cm.
- Use Cases ➤ Selfie stick with stable tripod stand is fit for Vlogging, YouTube Videos, Online Classes, Meetings, Photography, Live Streaming, Travelling, Social Media Posts, and Selfies ( Flex your creative muscles )
- How to Start ➤ Long press the ⏻ power button of the bluetooth wireless remote and watch the light turn on blue. Turn on bluetooth of your mobile phone search for "selfiecom" and pair it. Place your phone in the clamp (phone holder) and Congrats now you are ready to ride your passion for photos and videos. No extra app is needed.
- Beat Low Light ➤ Capture perfect photos and videos even in low light or night with built-in LED fill light ( two brightness levels ) USB Chargeable
- Bend It Like--- ➤ 360° rotatable phone holder and 180° rotatable head (neck) allow you to pick the best angle for your photos and videos.
- Aspect Ratio ➤ Stories, Reels (Portrait), or Videos (Landscape) shoot them all with horizontal and vertical photo modes.
- Easy To Carry ➤ Selfie stick with tripod stand and LED fill light is easy to carry weighing only 165 grams. Easily fits into a small size purse or a backpack.
Lexis Bluetooth selfie stick with remote allows you to capture perfect photos every time even from a distance of 32 feet ( Bluetooth range of wireless remote ). It works pretty well for both indoor and outdoor photos and video shoots.
Bluetooth selfie stick with tripod could be used for Photography, Selfies, Vlogging, making YouTube videos, Online Classes, Video Meetings, Watching movies from a distance, Course creation, Instagram and Facebook stories and reels, Home Videos and more.
Take group photos while on a trip or enjoying a party with its powerful remote and LED fill light to give the right amount of lighting even if its night or very low light surrounding.